3 SIDES BRUSHING MACHINE
-MODEL BIG 25-6 RUSTIFLEX-
CM Macchine's BIG 25-6 RUSTIFLEX brushing machine was born from the company's long experience in the woodworking. With this type of brushing machines we offer you innovative and unique solutions in terms of flexibility and practicality of use, as well as the structural solidity typical of the machines produced by CM Macchine.
This machine has the particularity of being able to work the products on 3 sides at the same time, i.e. beams, boards, matchboards and wooden floors. An extra touch is given by the special abrasive brushes which have the power to deform the treated surface, giving the wood a particular "rustic effect". Depending on your needs, it is possible to find different sizes of abrasive brushes, in this case brushes with Ø250 mm are used.
Finally, there is the possibility of converting the brushing machine into a sanding machine in order to be able to clean the output beams of a work center or yellowed after storage.
BIG 25-6 RUSTIFLEX - ENG
Send download link to:
COMPOSITION MODEL BIG 25-6 RUSTIFLEX
CM Macchine's brushing machines are equipped with special large diameter abrasive brushes which deform the treated surface, giving the wood a particular "sandblasting effect". As regards the BIG 25-6 machine, the brushes have a diameter of 250 mm.
The BIG 25-6 RUSTIFLEX machine can work a piece of height mx. 600 mm and a max. 400mm.
The machine consists of:
- 4 vertical synthetic abrasive brushes having a diameter of 250 mm and a height of 600 mm supported on both sides to reduce vibrations to a minimum.
- 2 horizontal synthetic abrasive brushes having a diameter of 250 mm and a width of 400 mm supported on both sides to reduce vibrations to a minimum.
THE PHASES IN DETAIL
The working process of the BIG 25-6 RUSTIFLEX brushing machine consists of three phases:
1. The workpiece is placed on incoming idle rollers and pushed into the machine.
2. The rubber-coated rollers drag it towards the brushing units where the brushes remove the soft fiber of the surface being processed, leaving the veins and the more resistant fibers in relief.
3. Finally, the piece comes out of the machine and is supported by hand or made to slide on a roller conveyor.
Maximum workpiece height
Maximum workpiece width
Minimum workpiece length
Electronically variable feed speed
from 4 to 16
Total machine weight
All of our products are highly customizable according to the needs of our customers. To request an appointment at our office, simply access the contact section.